in which Tom appears
- The Path: Afterlife
- The Path: Beyond the Physical (Path11 Productions)
- The Path: Evolution
- That Sugar Film, Damon Gameau, producer
Authored by Tom
After 35 years of research and study, Tom authored the My Big TOE trilogy to explain the fundamentals of consciousness, the nature of reality, and what all of that has to do with each of us. The “MY” in My Big TOE does not represent pride of authorship but rather to remind readers to remain skeptical… “If it is not your personal experience, then it cannot be your personal truth”.
Books in which Tom is referenced
or has contributed a chapter
- Consciousness: Bridging the Gap Between Science and the New Super Science of Quantum Mechanics by Eva Herr
- The Journey of RobertMonroe, by Ronald Russell
- Catapult: The Biography of Robert A Monroe by Bayard Stockton
- One World Family keynote speaker in Stuttgart, Germany 2013
- The Monroe Institute keynote speaker
- Consciousness: The Endless Frontier, 2010
- The Global Humanitarian Summit, Emory University
- Physics, Existence, and Life, 2011
London (twice), Marseille France, Lisbon Portugal (IAC), Calgary Canada (twice), Toronto Canada, Malaga Spain (twice), New York, Hawaii, Atlanta Georgia, Campbell and Costa Mesa California, Austin, Texas, Ashville NC.
Tom has posted over 350 videos explaining his work on YouTube (all his lectures, workshops, seminars, and interviews).
You Tube channel has over 4 million views and 24,000 subscribers
ONE WORLD FAMILY award for his contribution to their “Be the Change” ideals
- London Lecture, Physics, Metaphysics, and the Nature of Consciousness, 2008
- Expand Your Consciousness, 2013 (English and Spanish)
- My Big TOE Reality 101, 2011